Previously known as COMPLETE DAT
- IgE (Immunoglobulin E)
- IgG4 (Immunoglobulin G – subtype 4)
- Displays IgE in Relation to IgG4 (‘Blocking Potential’) for Each Food Group
- Combined measurement of IgG & Complement to over 90 foods from a single blood serum sample
- Assists confirmation of inflammatory response to IgG positive foods
- The only test on the market that measures both IgG and immune complexes containing the complement fragment ‘C3d’ to multiple food antigens.
- Includes a Candida Albicans Marker
Combined testing of IgE, IgG4, IgG, & Complement allows one of the most thorough assessments of immune activity to specific foods assisting in forming the most appropriate dietary program for complex, multi-faceted and resistant immune/inflammation mediated pathology cases.
|If you have been authorised a test by your practitioner, or would like more information on how to conduct your functional test click HERE||If you already have a RN Labs account, please log in below.
If you do not have an account and would like to sign up for one, you can do so online HERE