Neurotransmitters Test -24 HOUR- (Neuro-Biogenic Amines, Basic)
(URINE) Assessment of a range of neurotransmitters to gain an understanding of overall brain function.
Collected over 24 hours – Creatinine, Free Dopamine, Free Epinephrine, Gamma-aminobutyrate, Glutamate, Glycine, Histamine, Norepinephrine:Epinephrine ratio, Free Norepinephrine, Phenethylamine (PEA), Serotonin
NEW NAME, SAME COMPANY.
- The Story of AMLA
- What is a Lipotropic?
- Effect of Omega-3 Dosage on Cardiovascular Outcomes: The Latest
- Protective Effects Of Omega 3s Against Skin Inflammation And Skin Oxidative Stress Caused By Air Pollution
- Benefits of Omega 3’s for Lung Disease: Study
- The Protective Effects of Omega 3s from Air Pollution
- Omega 3 Levels Linked to Increased Protection from Air Pollution: Study