If you are ordering empty tubs for your mixed compounded formulas, you may also require scoops to facilitate dose directions for your patients.
Plastic scoops are available to order in either 0.15 ml, or 1 ml size.
For larger quantities you may choose to define your patient directions based on a metric teaspoon (5 ml).
Alternatively, you can provide your patients with the option of a high-quality stainless steel metric spoon set consisting of 6 spoons with the following volume sizes:
• 1/8 tsp (0.63ml)
• 1/4 tsp (1.25ml)
• 1/2 tsp (2.5ml)
• 3/4 tsp (3.75 ml)
• 1 tsp (5 ml)
• 1 Tbsp (15 ml)
NEW NAME, SAME COMPANY.
- Doctor’s Data GI360 Stool Test with Dr. David Quig
- Panoramic Microbial Assessment: The GI360™ Stool Test with David Quig, PhD
- Menopause for Men: What does low Oestrogen mean?
- Understanding the GI360 Stool Test
- Covid-19 Update: We are Open
- Nutritional Support for Viral Immunity
- The Cortisol Awakening Response with Dr. Carrie Jones