If you are ordering empty tubs for your mixed compounded formulas, you may also require scoops to facilitate dose directions for your patients.
Plastic scoops are available to order in either 0.15 ml, or 1 ml size.
For larger quantities you may choose to define your patient directions based on a metric teaspoon (5 ml).
Alternatively, you can provide your patients with the option of a high-quality stainless steel metric spoon set consisting of 6 spoons with the following volume sizes:
• 1/8 tsp (0.63ml)
• 1/4 tsp (1.25ml)
• 1/2 tsp (2.5ml)
• 3/4 tsp (3.75 ml)
• 1 tsp (5 ml)
• 1 Tbsp (15 ml)
Login to see prices
NEW NAME, SAME COMPANY.
- Higher Omega-3 Index Linked to Better Asthma Control: Study
- Omega 3’s and Mental Health Disorders – A Meta Review
- Methionine Metabolism and Methylation with Dr. David Quig
- The Latest on Increasing Energy and the Ketogenic Diet with Dr. Carrie Jones
- Australian Bushfires
- Lime, Honey and Black Pepper Parsnip Chips
- Kangaroo Steak with a Red Wine and Peppercorn Sauce