In this comprehensive interview with natural health experts Nicole Jardim & Nat Kringgoudis, Dr. Carrie Jones covers the facts surrounding the DUTCH Test, PCOS and all the hormones involved therein.
What you’ll learn in Carrie’s podcast:
- Should hormone testing be done to establish a baseline before receiving treatment for an issue?
- Which should we trust more: symptoms or test results?
- What is the DUTCH test and what hormones does it cover?
- When to know if you need a blood, saliva, or urine test
- Why the timing of the test matters
- The ideal times to test for different hormones
- The differences between adrenal and insulin-based PCOS
- How estrogen detox and dominance can relate to menstrual issues and cancer