Enterosgel – NEW!
Enterosgel is a fast-acting mineral-based detoxifier gel that utilises the natural properties of unique silica structures to absorb undesirable compounds within the intestinal tract.
Indigestion – Nausea, Heartburn, Reflux and Flatulence
Well Tolerated Detox
Sensitivities – Food intolerances, rashes etc.
Enterosgel® is an intestinal absorbent (enterosorbent) tasteless gel that can be used as an adjuvant to standard rehydration therapy and in the management and reduction of stomach and intestinal illness symptoms such as diarrhoea, gas, stomach cramps, mild abdominal pain, heartburn or nausea.
Used since ancient times, sorbent compounds have been swallowed to help detoxification though the digestive system. Now, thanks to innovative scientific methods, the selectivity of what modern enterosorbents bind to and other characteristics make enterosorbents an invaluable addition to your gut healthcare plan.
Please log in to access full content.
Login to see prices
NEW NAME, SAME COMPANY.
- Nordic Natural Pro Labels have Arrived
- The Story of AMLA
- What is a Lipotropic?
- Effect of Omega-3 Dosage on Cardiovascular Outcomes: The Latest
- Protective Effects Of Omega 3s Against Skin Inflammation And Skin Oxidative Stress Caused By Air Pollution
- Benefits of Omega 3’s for Lung Disease: Study
- The Protective Effects of Omega 3s from Air Pollution